ATTENDEE INFO PAGE
6228 Stuart Street
Arvada, CO 80003
John Fisher Breakfast:
Dazzle at Baur's
1512 Curtis Street Denver, CO 80202
The Loft in RiNo:
2911 Lawrence St
Denver, CO 80205
ATTENDEE NAMES AND NUMBERS:
Jill Flakne 573-220-4131
Ashley Levy 516-680-7352
Justin Hazelwood 804-503-9600
Dalia Mazeika 732-642-3215
Mechelle Petty 918-330-7900
Lawanda Lemcke 480-579-1800
2:00pm Check-in and Kick-off!
6228 Stuart Street
4:00pm Leave in groups for First Field Study
6:00pm Meet in Golden for a conversation about what teams saw - Dinner on your own or as a group - whatever group decides.
9:00pm Unwind and relax at Air BnB
6:30am Head to Downtown for John Fisher Breakfast
11:00-3:00ish Broadway Art District
(lunch on your own during Field Activity)
5:00 Group Networking Dinner
at Air BnB
(optional) Early - Site see at Red Rocks
11:00 Sunday Family Style Brunch at Air BnB
PM Field Study TBD
EAT A LATE LUNCH/EARLY DINNER ON YOUR OWN
6:00 Denver Mixer at The Loft
2911 Lawrence St - RiNo District
MONDAY - Check Out 10am
Food and Drink
Rest assured your WILL NOT be hungry at this event!
- Basic snacks and beverages will be available at the Air BnB for "in-between" meals and continental style breakfast.
- There will be a grocery store somewhere near the Air BnB if you have particular food and beverage needs. *At the last event, some participants made a trip to the store and grabbed some snacks to share.
- We will have one large group family-style meal catered - Maggiano’s with copious left-overs for the next day.
- John Fisher Breakfast is on Saturday morning
- One morning, possibly some breakfast burritos from one of Shane’s favorite spots.
- If you have a severe allergy we need to consider when shopping for snacks, please let Jill know ASAP. *like the “I can’t be in the same house as a peanut” kind of allergy.
- Some adult beverages will be consumed in the evenings by those of legal drinking age. We ask that you be cognizant of the mixed-group, close quarters living situation and keep alcohol consumption dialed down to discrete social “night cap” level.
Friday Dinner - on your own - Group will meet up after field event in Golden. We will most likely eat as a group in Golden - individuals can decide for themselves.
Saturday Breakfast - John Fisher - Networking event with local Denver Investors at their Monthly "REIA" Style meet-up with Buffet Breakfast.
Saturday Lunch - grab while out with field event teams.
Saturday Dinner - Catered by Maggiano's Little Italy - served at Air BnB Family Style
Sunday Breakfast - Continental snacks self-serve but don't spoil your brunch appetite!
Sunday Brunch - Waffle Bar, Eggs, bacon, left-overs Family Style @ Air BnB
Sunday Late Lunch/Early Dinner - grab something while out with group at field event - won't be back at the Air BnB until late.
Sunday Social - Menu TBD - light snacks and beverages - social mixer with Clubhouse Locals, investors, and 5280 Under Network members.
Monday Breakfast - LEFT OVERS! Fend for yourself - clean out the fridge - Check Out 10am
Continental Breakfast Items - Muffins, Juice, Yogurt, Coffee, etc.
Snacks - Cheese cracker, chips and dips, sweets, grab and go bars, etc.
Beverages - Juice, Coffee, Water, flavored drinks, tea bags
Brunch - waffles, eggs, protein, toppings, left overs
John Fisher Breakfast
About this event
We meet the 2nd Saturday of every month, 7:00–10:00 AM (Mountain)
Please join us to discuss the current state of Denver Metro's residential real estate investments. We welcome "experienced" investors, as our goal is to network and share what works and what doesn't. Newer investors are encouraged to attend and "soak up" information from seasoned investors.
INFORMAL FORMAT: Introductions, why we're here, what we're looking for, etc. Then, we discuss business, market conditions, trends, and deals. The purpose is to network, not to reinvent the wheel, learn from others, share what works, recommend specialists, offer advice, wheel and deal, and create a win-win environment in real estate investing.
NO GUEST SPEAKERS!!! No membership fees.
Ticket REQUIRED: We have had such a large number of attendees we need to make sure there is enough food for everyone. Attendance is capped at 80 people, so make sure you pay in advance.
$30 IN ADVANCE / $35 AT THE DOOR gets you networking, a generous breakfast, coffee/tea/juice. All attendees must pay as the venue is opening early for this event.
We are offering an Annual Membership for $360 per year.
You will receive:
- 12 Monthly Tickets
- A Permanent Name Badge
- A Personalized John Fisher's Breakfast Club Coffe Mug
- No EventBrite Fees
- No need to buy a ticket each month
Purchase your Membership at https://checkout.square.site/buy/4RVVFM5ERT5BXVMU6QNVSJTC
Plan to attend and come hungry for information and breakfast!
* 7:00 AM Doors open
* 7:15 Breakfast Buffett
* 7:30 Opening remarks and introductions
* More networking after introductions
What a great way to start your Saturday morning and your investing weekend! Find out why so many seasoned investors consider these meetings so valuable!
PARKING: There is plenty of street parking around the venue. We have heard from regulars that you can pay your meter before the start time. (Example: if you arrive at 7 a.m. and the meter starts running at 8 a.m., you can pre-pay for two hours and park until 10 a.m.)
There are also parking lots in the area. Do not park in the Marriott Courtyard parking lot that is next door. Please follow the lot's instructions and pay the appropriate fee.
- Airport Arrival: The most cost effective method of getting from the airport to the event is to take the train from the airport to Union Station. From Union Station you can Lyft/Uber to the Air BnB.
- Depending on your arrival time, someone will likely be able to pick you up at Union Station or a few can meet and share an Uber.
- Union station has a place you can check baggage while waiting and some eateries and shops in the area if you need to kill a couple of hours waiting for a group.
- Departure: Do arrival in reverse.
- Field Events: We will rent a large group vehicle for transportation to and from field activities and events. There will also be a couple Denver attendees with personal vehicles who have graciously volunteered to help transport small groups.
- If you have any particular transportation needs for personal errands or supplies, it is possible someone with a vehicle can run you to the store and back. There are also ride share services available.
- Plan for quite a bit of walking and scooter riding during field events (weather permitting).
- Casual comfort will be appropriate for most of the activities. “Tourist” clothes.
- Shoes should be comfortable for long days. Some days require lots of walking and "on foot" neighborhood exploring.
- Layer for your comfort transitioning from outdoor to indoor activities.
- Business casual attire for the John Fisher Breakfast.
- Business casual attire for Maggiano’s Catered Dinner.
6228 Stuart Street
- Family style living in a furnished rental - kind of like a cousin’s reunion but everyone is cool! (might have 2 depending on registration numbers)
- Some group discussions, gatherings, masterminds, etc will take place at the Air BnB.
- May require sharing a sleeping room with other attendees - it will not require sharing a bed *unless you are attending as a couple :-)
- The younger and healthier you are, the more likely it is you might be on a pull out couch or a floor bed.
- Early registration DOES get you some upgrades! We appreciate knowing in advance we should count a bed for your head! **You might also get the privilege of helping decide what all goes on the shopping list!
- Last minute registrations will be accommodated as comfortably as possible without any promises.